Saltwater has been awarded Best B&B and Best B&B Breakfast in Ireland 2016 by Georgina Campbell, Ireland.
The wellness team at Saltwater are qualified in the principles of naturopathic nutrition and functional medicine so fresh, preferably organic produce is carefully choosen from a hand-picked selection of local producers. Every dietary requirement, allergy or intolerance can be catered for. All items on the menu can be prepared as a vegeterian or vegan option.
Typical power-packed breakfast choices include fresh green smoothies, overnight oats, homemade granola or avocado and poached eggs – full of energy and goodness to set you up for the day.
Processed salt, refined sugar or trans-fats are never added to any food preparations and menus are meticiously planned with a view to offering the best locally sourced ingredients with optimum health benefits as a priority.
- Green superfood breakfast smoothie
- Homemade coconut and cashew granola with berries and greek (or coconut) yogurt
- Cinnamon and nutmeg spiced overnight oats with almond butter, stewed apple, medjool dates and blackberry chia jam
- Toasted breads with homemade preserves
- Avocado and poached eggs with smoked organic salmon, asparagus tips and rocket salad on toasted sourdough
- Wholegrain cinnamon french toast with maple poached banana, blueberries, lemon and coconut cream and toasted almonds
- Eggs Benedict or Eggs Florentine with lemon hollandaise on toasted muffin
- Traditional breakfast with award wining butcher sausages and bacon, thyme roasted vine tomatoes, parsley butter mushrooms, free-range poached eggs and wholegrain sourdough toast
Vegan / Vegeterian
- Roasted mixed root vegetable tagine with red pepper pesto and rocket salad
- Stuffed portabello mushrooms with lemon and chilli quinoa, beetroot hummus and pomegranate glaze
- Thyme roasted vine tomatoes and spiced cauliflower with wilted spinach, basil pesto and toasted almonds on sourdough